to honest questions on faith.
Create deep and meaningful conversation with your students.
Today's students are inundated by media, peers and more.
We equip you with trustworthy resources and proven best practices to blend contemporary apologetics into your online, in-person, or at-home classrooms.
and based on the work of renowned intellectual, Fr. Robert J. Spitzer, S.J., Ph.D.
Take a Course
Choose a Starting Point
Choose one or more of the courses offered in our Certification program. This is a great option for those who want to gain knowledge on a specific subject.
- Each course takes 1 to 2 hours to complete
- Each course is online, and all materials are included
- Earn a certificate that you can take to your diocese, school, or parish for continuing education hours
Become a Member
Join our community and gain access to the following resources:
- The Most Asked Questions video series
- An exclusive forum where teachers, parents, and adult students can ask experts their most pressing questions
- The Best Practices video series where teachers share methodology on how to integrate Credible Catholic content into religious education curricula
Certified teachers are the most qualified and equipped for the challenges posed in today’s classrooms. Certification (11–13 hours) allows you to:
- Enhance your knowledge on science-based apologetics
- Be more confident in your classroom
- Gain access to all Member Benefits
Science-infused faith education
High School students rated Credible Catholic as having improved or greatly improved their faith
Number of students, globally, who've benefited from Credible Catholic teachers
Approximately 92 U.S. dioceses are in the process of implementing Credible Catholic, additionally all dioceses in Ireland
Backed by the Church
4 Levels of
Your students have honest questions about faith, life, and how it all makes sense together. We provide you with reputable support and confidence in sharing the truth of the Church. Getting started is easy: just click the button to access free teaching resources!